Saturday, November 6, 2010
Note About Those Things You Have to Type After Each Comment
When you post a comment, it makes you type a thing with random letters and it is really annoying. Once, when I was unable to read the random letters, I clicked the handicap button. I would not recommend doing that to anyone else. It is a bad idea. It basically screams alien transmissions at you and you're apparently supposed to decipher letters of the alphabet from it. I'll just say it did not help me at all and it made my computer slow until I stopped it. Weird. Think of it as comedy aimed at the visually impaired, though, and it is pretty amusing once or twice. Feel free to comment on your experience with the post-comment handicap icon, or any other handicap experience, preferably not a boring one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm pretty sure they have those weird things to make sure you're a person and not a computer program. But if a computer program commented on a post wouldn't that be kinda cool...
ReplyDeleteWell I understand why they have them, I am just amused at how the handicap helper is so ridiculous. It's virtually worthless because the audio handicap doesn't really clarify any more than the text. It just sounds like alien noises trying
ReplyDeleteto speak English.
hahaha I tried that and I couldn't understand it at all. So I read the letters instead, I don't know how that is going to help a blind person. All it did was annoy the heck out of me.
ReplyDeleteWell if you need the thing to be read to you because you can't see why are you on the computer in the first place?? It’s just like asking a blind person to park you car, they can’t see so something reckless is going to happen. That could be why the sound is so retarded, because it’s retarded in general.
ReplyDelete